4.26.2007

Rainy Days!!!!!!

I LOVE rainy days like this one!!! When Reed came down for breakfast this morning he said, "is this a good day for you mom"!!! He knows how much I LOVE the rain!!! My door is open to my screened porch and I can hear the rain in the trees out back!! We have a LOT of trees in the back of our property and it sounds beautiful!! God's beauty is what I call it.....and I LOVE IT!!! Can't quit saying that!! LOVE IT!! I am doing some laundry.....scrapbooking....OH!! yesterday I got my "clip it" thingy!!!! IT IS HUGE!!! It will be sitting on the floor near where I sit to scrap....I started putting things on it but, had to stop and take Cole to Lacrosse practice. It is going to hold a TON of stuff!!! WOW though!!! It's BIG!!! After I get it all done, I'll try to get a picture up of it......also I need to get a picture of the Making Memories embellishment center up too!!! I know...........lol!

Tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!! Chris will be coming home!! Even if it is for just a short time...I'm sooooooo glad he's coming!!! I think I'll just hold him all weekend.....It will be a quiet weekend.....Reed will be in Atlanta and Brandon will be in Memphis for tournaments. Chris can't stand not being with the boys......We will be here in Birmingham with Cole at his games. I just didn't want to travel this weekend, so I am sending Reed with a friend...Jim Henson....good ole' Jim....the best friend around...would do just about anything for you at anytime!!!!

Did I say I LOVED a good ole' RAINY DAY?!!!!!! I think I'll go and read a book outside on the screened porch sometime today.....in my swing that I love! Everybody out in cyber land have a great day!!!

2 comments:

CyndiAKADisneyqueen said...

So what you reading Nan? By the way I love the idea for the spouts for my bottles. Will have to track some down. I would love to be able to build a screened in porch or sunroom one day, I have the feeling it would become a favorite place.

Anonymous said...

The rain we had today was nice, no lightning, no thunder, just a soft rain that we need so badly here. I'd love to see the Clip It thingy and the embellishment center when they're all set up.