5.01.2007

Pancakes and Bacon

That's the way the morning was started in the Evans' household....the boys love it! LOVED it! I love to feed them too!! But, at 6:00 in the a.m??!!!.......it's hard to do! You see, Chris is the early riser....he knows that I AM NOT!!......but, I am happy to do it. He isn't here in the a.m. on Monday thru Friday.....and, I sure do miss him. I MISS HIM!! I MISS HIM! I MISS HIM!!!!! Did I mention that I MISS HIM?

Tomorrow is hump day......half-way thru the fifth week of Chris not being here......I've moped today.......watched re-runs of Gilmore Girls allllllllll day.....had a wonderful surprise phone call from a friend in Virginia... and my "niece" Nicki!!! They made my day!!! ...really made my day. You know when you feel that you are in "desperate" NEED of conversation......someone always comes through!!! Thank you Cyndi and Nicki! I lubs ya'll!!

Chris is really loving his job! I could tell that going into the 3rd week. Ironic that he is working for Dilliard's! He was born and raised only 2 hours away from their corporate office and didn't go to work for them after college...instead went to work for McRae's.........it's a good thing! Else, he wouldn't be with ME! Once we get everything settled, this will be be a GREAT move....I'm not saying that it will be an easy move. Once again, I'll be leaving my new friends behind, so will the kids. It's hard. But, we are a family and we'll be fine!

I haven't posted in a few days.......I'm not in a "happy" posting mood!! A little bit of a pity party going on at times......

One day! One day!!!

Life is GOOD.....life is different right at this moment.....I'm happy, lonesome, sad.....alllllllll at the SAME time.

Have a great day.......I really did......deep down inside! Just had to get it all out on the outside!! Can't wait to hear from Chris again before going to bed! No matter how tired I get.....I still love to just hear his voice!!

Night all!!!

2 comments:

mary h. said...

Well, I called you too stinker! I left a message yesterday and today. Hope that big ole house sells like speedy quick. I'm done being selfish.;) Then I'll just have to get on a frequent flyer plan.;);)

CyndiAKADisneyqueen said...

Nan girl we lubs you a bunch. Had a great time talking to you. Wish I was closer I would hang out with you all day in pj's. Ok, never thought I would visit Bama ( now of couse I love it ) now I will have to add Arkansas to the list (lol). By the way, next time you are having a party call me (smile).