5.14.2007

Hope everyone is having a great day today!!! It's Monday morning and I hope this week goes by fast!! This past weekend was just toooooo crazy, so I told Chris that we'd celebrate Mother's day next weekend!! Chris did give me a card from him, and we did got out to eat and everyone and their Mother's did the same!! LOL!!! I'm sorry, I thought that was just sooooo funny! You see, I couldn't celebrate Mother's day without all three of my sons being with me and Chris at the same time. Reed was in Atlanta with the choir from Simmons, Cole had a Lacrosse tournament in Georgia, and Brandon was busy with his senior prom!! whew!! Chris had to leave to go back to Arkansas before Cole got home Sunday afternoon, so we will be celebrating next weekend. We have NOTHING to do next weekend but HAVE FUN!!!!!

I have many pictures to upload......not very good about that I know. Oh well! shoot me!! I just like to stay at home lately....more so than the usual.

It's a beautiful day here! Nice and sunny!! Hope everyone has some sunshine in their lives today.

1 comment:

CyndiAKADisneyqueen said...

Wishing you a Sunny Day also. Nicki would say Hi but she can't talk right now ( so pray for her ). She is on medication...but is not taking having to sit still very well.