4.19.2007

Oh What A Beautiful Morning!!!

Oh what a beautiful morning!!! This is a dorky thing to say....but, I used to have a little jewelry/music box that played this tune. It had a little ballerina that turned as the music played. I think of that box every now and then.

It is pretty here today. I just love to get up in the morning and open the door to the screened porch and just feel the cool morning air! Reed doesn't like it..he gets cold. But, this old hot mama loves the cool, crisp air!!! The sun is shining and it's supposed to be in the 70's today!!! Whoooo Hoooo!! I plan on planting a few flowers out front. I had planted some several weeks ago, but the unusual cold snap got to them. I hate that...now, it will be several weeks before they take root and grow. Oh well!!!

Tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! Chris will be coming home!! Yeah, I know I hate to talk on the phone.....he calls a lot it seems!! He is lonesome for us, and we are missing him. I stay sooooo busy......my time seems to fly by so fast!! He is all alone, so I'm sure that he gets even more lonesome. He is so used to being with us and doing things. Last week, when he came home..........I talked his "head off"!! lol!! I saw the look on his face......I do like to talk "in person"!!!! .....the phone......nah. I sometimes think about him being gone.....I don't like being separated.....we do EVERYTHING together!! Chris has NEVER missed one of the boys ballgames...unless we have two at the same time and we have to split up. I can tell that he is sooooooo missing them...even the fighting amongst them and everything!! lol!! I pray all the time that is gone that God brings him back to us safe and sound each weekend. We will have been married for 21 years this May!!! In all of these years, we have never been apart for more than 5 days at one time!! And, then that would only happen like about 2-3 times a year when he would go to New York on business. I just start my week out thinking that he is on a buying trip to New York!! LOL!! Anyway, tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!!! He'll be home!!

I am going to go upstairs and play in my scraproom for a couple of hours after I post today!! I have been on a buying streak!! Oh MY!! Chris is going to kill me!! ha! ha! ha!! He knows how much I love to shop....especially when I'm upset!!! Well, I'm not upset, but, missing him has gotten me in the mood to stay out of the house and shop more!! lol!! Anyhow, I'm going to go and play!! Might even do a page!!!! Today is a BEAUTIFUL day!!!!!!!

No comments: