4.16.2007

CHAMPIONS!!! My 3 sons!!!

This is a picture I took of Cole's team this past weekend.....I'm waiting on a pic of Reed's team and Brandon's.



Go Reed!!! I missed seeing you in your tournament this past weekend in Atlanta!! I'm so proud of you!!! You guys were awesome I heard!! CHAMPIONS!!!! I couldn't be 3 places at once though, and you quite understood that. Yes, I said 3 places!! Cole had a tournament in Memphis, yours was in Atlanta and Brandon's was in Birmingham.....whew!!! Brandon's team came in 2nd....lost to Mountain Brook team...I wished that I could have seen that one! Anyhow, I just want you to know how much I love you guys!! All 3 of you!!! It won't be long until we are back to normal!!! lol!!!!!!!!!! Oh I HOPE so!!!!!

1 comment:

Nan said...

I missed you too Mom.

love, Reed