4.20.2007

This is a layout done by my friend Amy LeJeune. I met Amy on the Scrap Etc forum....then, in real person at a party at Scrap Etc. just a few months ago. RATS!!! Now, I'm moving!! that's when this move will be a real bummer!! to leave my friends here....I'll miss them....but we will always have our s'booking!! We'll be hooking up again that's for sure!!! Anyhow, Amy posted this layout in the gallery and being that I haven't done ANY of my layouts.......I snatched hers!!!! We had soooooo much FUN!!!! Next year ladies!!! NEXT YEAR!!!

2 comments:

CyndiAKADisneyqueen said...

Ok, I need to go back and look at the gallery. I missed this one. Can't wait to see one of yours though. I love your layouts.

mary h. said...

Maybe I should just "snatch" hers too. LOL! I've not even begun on mine.