4.10.2007

Thinking of Noah


Babies are just soooo cute!! This happens to be my great-nephew Noah. I have only met him once......but, I'll be seeing this little rascal more often once our family moves to Little Rock!!! He'll only be like an hour away from me!!! Maybe Christy and I will be able to hook up for lunch some days and I'll get to know Noah!!

I was just sitting here in my living room, YES!! in my living room on my wireless laptop!!! Yeh!!!!!! I'm feeling overwhelmed today.....just trying NOT to think about "how long" it will be before our family is back "together" again! We are not used to Chris being gone at all......we are together so much, and I miss him. I know that the boys do. It is strange getting up in the morning without him here. Talking on the phone isn't quite the same. We will be seeing each other on the weekends...well, most of us. The boys playing sports and going to out of town/state tournaments is very hard!!! Oh please let us sell our house soooon!!!!!

1 comment:

mary h. said...

I hope your family is back together very soon. Just sad for me when the time comes. Don't be suprised if air purifiers show up at your door. That means the girls and I will soon follow them. LOL!