4.12.2007

End of the Week

I can't believe that tomorrow is Friday!!! I'll be on the road to Memphis to take Cole to a Lacrosse tournament. We don't know anyone on his team.......that's strange I know, but it's true! Reed will be headed to Georgia with his adopted Dad, Jim Henson. I don't know what I would do without him. He has been soooo helpful to me and just the kindest person I have ever met. Brandon will be here in Birmingham doing a tournament....I sure hope that he at least keeps the house "decent"!!! lol!!! Chris will be meeting me in Memphis on Friday nite. It will be nice to see him, but strange having our boys so spread apart. I actually get so nervous just thinking about it......I can't protect them when they are EVERYWHERE!!! I will be thinking of them constantly, and I'll be glad to at least be back home on Sunday with my 3 boys with me. I pray that God brings us all back together safe and sound. Everyone have a great weekend!!!

No comments: