4.19.2007

Late night post.....hanging in there

It's STILL a beautiful evening! Cool and crisp....I've been sitting on my screened porch feeling the cool breeze. It felt good.....very good. I love my screened porch! I've always wanted one.....never had one until I moved into this home. Now, the thought of leaving it makes me sad. I know that I may not find a home that has one.....and, there are many other priorities to finding a home than a screened in porch. I would love to have another one....time will tell.

Well, as beautiful as today began.......we had a little detour in our regular schedule of LIFe!! I've been a Mom for 18 1/2 years now....AND.....a Mom of THREE sons!!!!! I have NEVER had to take one to the emergency room for stitches.....until today. Reed had an accident at school that required 4 stitches to his hand. He's okay....no damage really to his hand. We will survive. I will tell the story later....maybe on a scrapbook page....LOL!!! I took a picture of the stitches....nothing more. I think this page will have some HIDDEN journaling involved!!! BOYS!!!

Chris will be coming home tomorrow. I can't wait to see him. Not that I'm sooooooo tired of doing everything around the house....it's really not that. I miss him. I miss laying next to him at night......keeping him warm.

..........he just called.......I'm afraid that I keep telling him EVERYTHING that goes on in my day that he will stop calling as much!!! I can tell it all!!

.....Life goes on....everyday! Be happy......don't worry......hang in there!! It's hard, but we'll be together again soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

By the way, did the school principal ever contact you about your son's accident at school? Just curious.