4.24.2007

Time is passing......


Wow!!! I can't believe that tomorrow is Wednesday!! That means that 2 days after that Chris will be coming home again! Am I sad or what...I mean for "being" this way......I'm HAPPY that my week is going by fast! This is the time of the evening that I miss Chris...Life is good though!! Could be a WHOLE lot worse huh?! I know that...still, it doesn't make it any easier being apart.

Today, I had the house done by 9:00 and I was waiting on someone to come over to help her get started scrapbooking. Well, she couldn't make it....will be here tomorrow. Still, it gave me time to clean up my scrap area and it was nice. I'm ready to scrap in the morning!!

I sat down and tried to download some pics straight from my camera to my computer....no luck.....don't know what I'm doing wrong...it may take me a while but, I'll get it done! I want to be able to take a pic of my layouts, whatever and then to download them RIGHT at that VERY moment!! I wish that I had something to put up on here now........I'll go and look!


here is one...not a good picture...I just snapped it and I know that it's far away! This is what I look forward to seeing everyday around 3:15 in the afternoon! Cole and Reed coming home from school. Reed was a bird and saw me, so he got goofy in the pic.....I like my time alone during the day, (that took a little while once my 3rd child left for school!)....but, I also look for them when they get off the school bus. They are good kids.

2 comments:

CyndiAKADisneyqueen said...

Nan I am the same way. I love my "me" time, but at some point I want everyone home with me (lol). Sometimes when its taking to long..I call and say come home to all of them. Not sure what I will do when the nest is empty.

Anonymous said...

Nice post, Nan. I’m reaching out to talk to parents about the US Soccer League tournament in North Little Rock on Saturday, May 5th as part of a marketing project I’m working on with Scholastic to promote “Kick It.” and the Maya & Miguel TV series on PBS KIDS.

I hope you and the family will visit the Maya & Miguel “Kick It” booth during the tournament. Here’s a link for more information - http://pbskids.org/mayaandmiguel/english/stunts/kickit/index.html

If you do choose to blog about the Maya & Miguel event, please make it clear how you learned about the information. Our goal is to be open and honest with everyone we reach.


All the best,

Kerri Roberts
www.BoldMouth.com