2.02.2007

You think you know me?
Compliments of VIRGINIA Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. at age 16, I worked after school cleaning an office building
2. at age 19.....I worked with a friend of my sisters, (my sis worked too)....cleaning houses! made really good money I think!!!
3. when I was 20....I started working at a Law firm doing clerical work....GREAT Pay!!! and bonus $$$$$ ....they were quite generous!!!
4. when I was 24.....worked for a Lawyer doing EVERYTHING! It was good pay....but, not as much fun as working with a group of people!!

Movies I would watch over and over:

It's A Wondeful Life
50 First Dates
Diary of A Mad Black Woman
Trip to Bountiful

Four places you have lived:

Mississippi
Louisiana
Tennessee
Alabama


Four places you have been on vacation:

Hawaii
St Thomas, VI
London, England
Venezuela

Four of my favorite foods are:

Spaghetti
Liver & ONions
Fried Livers
Pot Roast with lots of veggies!!


Four places I'd rather be:

At the beach, listening to the ocean!!! God's Beauty!
Inside on a cold, rainy day reading!!!
Back in time.......with all my brothers/sisters when I was a kid! I am the baby of 8 kids!
Talking to my mama......

Four friends I think will respond:

I don't do this blog thing much...just starting out......it's so personal......I don't know.......whoever ? If Mary sees this.....she will! I haven't even told anybody that I have a blog!!!

1 comment:

mary h. said...

I knew Liver&Onions would be on there, but did you really have to put liver again? YUCKY!!!! Wow, you've been to Venezuela! That's super cool, dude.(Hehehehe, I said "dude".lol.)