2.15.2007

Friends!!

I feel so good right now!!! I just do!! I'm excited that I'm going to the Scrap Etc. Event.......excited that because.....well, can't get tooo mushy.....just I'M EXCITED!!! I"M HAPPY!!! I have some great friends around me. You know who you are!! If it weren't for you....well, my life wouldn't be as full. I have so much to be thankful for.....but, sometimes forget that I need to SHOW it! My life is taking another major change...moving again with my husband's job. It's tough! Has been for a while....but, now we know "where" we will be going......it WILL get better and it WILL be okay!! It will actually be great in some ways. Hard also. I'll be leaving my son in the Fall..............can't go there now!

I started this blog........not really knowing "why".....unsure. I can see it growing with me in the future..........I hope to have a fun time with it.....a time to share "me" for anyone that wants to see "me". I want to learn how to do more fun things with it!! I love the slide show "thingy" that I learned how to do today!! For those of you reading and LOL, I'll laugh right along with you!!! I AM COMPUTER CHALLENGED!!!!!! I want to learn though.....it will be fun to see how I change within the year!!! Thank ya'll for listening to me tonite!!!

4 comments:

Jenney said...

Hey Nan! I love your blog!!! Don't you love the slideshow?! They're so much fun!

Anonymous said...

WOW Nan!!!! You are rockin' the blog now!!!!! love all your newly added stuff and your lo's are HOT! ;)

Katie said...

Hey Nan!
Love your blog!
k ;=)

Unknown said...

Hi Nan! I love your blog because I get to know you even better, I think you are a sweet person! {{{hugs}}