2.14.2007

Happy Valentine's Day today!!!!!!! I have a lot to get done today, I hope it doesn't rain ! ugh! I promised Reed that we would do the chocolate fountain tonite for dinner. Yes!! For dinner!! Well, along with the dinner!! I plan on having pork tenderloin, baked potatoes, salad, rolls and sweet tea.......then the chocolate fountain with strawberries, bananas and pretzels! Yum!!

After I run some errands this morning, I plan on sitting down at this messy space below and do a little scrapbooking!! I want to scrap the picture of the 3 CRAZY WOMEN!!! Hey, look at the camera sitting on the table......It is made from some kind of hard foam and the window in it is like 1 1/2 inches deep.....that's where you put your picture collage, or whatever. I found it on the clearance isle at Wal-Mart for $3.00!!! Can't beat that! I thought it would look cute to make a circle collage of some sort, then I could change it out every now and then. Oh well, I've got much to do today..........so I'd better wrap this entry up. One more thing......

Chris got the FINAL word yesterday afternoon that...........we ARE MOVING TO LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS!!!!! I can't tell you how much stress has been lifted from us. I know that we have a LONG journey ahead of us, but, at least now we know WHERE and we can get to working on our goal.............selling this house, buying another!!!!!! Whew!! I'm happy about it because I will only be 2 1/2 hours away from my Mother/one sister/2brothers!!! I'll be even closer to my brother Paul!! Maybe, I'll get to know my 2 great-nieces better!!! Anyhow, it's also 2 1/2 hours from Chris' Mom and Dad. It will be great to be able to go and see them more often ! The sad thing is that my son Brandon is still going to be going to the University of Alabama..........I don't know if he can live without his Mommy being away so far! ha!!!

Well, off to start my day. I am going to go and check the MB for the Scrap Etc. 2007 Event!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your scrap room doesn't look THAT bad! I guess you gave us a good view, huh??? Hee hee!

I'm glad everything is finalized with Chris' job, now let the fun begin!

Have a yummy dinner, can I come over?? Lubs ya!

Anonymous said...

Nan, love the wall of pics. I'm sad you're moving, you'll have to come back to see us when you go visit your son at Alabama.