1.29.2007

Feeling revived!

I'm back from Tennessee. Need I tell ya'll what fun we had!! We have such a good time together.....just hanging out......doing nothing but scrapping and watching movies!!
Speaking of movies.......I got in soooo much trouble for forgetting "our" movie that we ALWAYS watch! Diary of a Mad Black Woman!!!!!!! Had to rent it....watched it twice. If any of you haven't seen it.......there are a few still out there!........it's a great chick flick! It will make you laugh....cry.....and laugh again! Highly recommended from me! I got a good bit of scrapping done and one really cute altered project completed! Really good for me....as a lot of times I talk more than I scrap!!!!!

I am glad to be home.....it's been a very quiet day here. I am embarrassed to say that I've spent most of my day catching up on the Scrap Etc. MB!! NEVER thought I'd ever be hooked on a MB!! That black hole keeps sucking me in! lol! It's a fun MB......easy to navigate around in there and I love the friends I've made!!!

Now, if I can only win a spot!!! Or, just anything!!! I'm thinking of having my DH post over there!! Man! He is the luckiest person ever about winning things! REally! I've thought of asking him, but, he just may really decide to put me in the looney house if I do!!!! ha! hee!!

I

1 comment:

mary h. said...

Then I'd have to call you a "Cheater, Cheater!" LOL!!