1.23.2007

Friends keep you going!

I am about to go on a scrapping trip to see my girlfriends in Athens, Tennessee. I can't say in words just how excited I am that I will be with them until Sunday!!! This trip could not have come at a better time. Stress is getting the best of me and I need to take a "chill pill". These girls will give me a GREAT BIG DOSE of that!!! They will let me laugh, gripe, drink some special juice, cry..........they love me for who I am........and I love them the same. We have so much fun together........no one would believe it!! I treasure each and every hour with them.
True friends are hard to come by........these ladies are the kind of friends that I know if I called them in the middle of the night for help......they'd be there for me...every step of the way.

Go and give your friends a hug if you live close by......or, pick up that telephone and say that you were thinking about them!! I'm getting all sappy right now.....so it's time to end this post!!

No comments: