1.16.2007

Making Progress!!

Here I sit.....feeling ever so proud of myself!! I actually got my blog address put on my Scrap Etc MB site today! Don't ask me how I did it!!! It's there!!! Whoo Hooo!!! Now, I know that this little blog of mine isn't interesting like some that you read.....but, it's a MAJOR accomplishment for me to have. Mainly, I want to share pictures here with my friends/family. I said that in this NEW YEAR I was going to learn more on the computer, and I'm keeping my promise.....slowly, but surely!!!! What fun!!! I'll take any advice you have to offer......just speak in "easy" terms!!! hee! hee!!! Have a great day!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go girl! I'm so proud of you for accomplishing this bloggin' task of putting the pictures up here for us to see!!!! Thanks!!

Virginia said...

Nan! I am so excited- I just found your blog! How did I miss this huge accomplishment? You are totally rockin' girl! Loved looking at all of the pics from the party and so sad that I couldn't come. :(